Yeah, lecture us about your preferred name, because *that* is what’s important. If nomenclature is what your church cares about the most, what kind of god are you worshiping?
Here are a few topics that might need your church’s attention…
- 3 million children starving in Africa right this second
- Teen suicide at alarmingly high levels in the lds church
- Mormon bishops asking sexually explicit questions to children
- Massive obesity and opioid epidemics for mormon church members
- Rampant anti-LGBT prejudice and discrimination in church policy and among mormons
- President Clownshoe running amok with cover from his Congressional sycophant dickbots
- Over 9000 gun-related deaths this year, including 2200 children and teens
- Wars and economic turmoil around the world
This “don’t call us mormons” idiocy is the most ridiculous piece of nonsense uttered by a recent mormon church leader (and that’s saying something).